Scientific researches show that there are 200,000 bacteria on each square centimeter of a mobile phone. So at this rate, there are at least 1 million bacteria on a mobile phone.
Eliminates 99.99% of common household germs and Bacteria in 6-10 minutes. Most sanitizers use ultraviolet to combat germs. A UV phone cleaner starts working either automatically or after you press a button that sets off disinfection. A small UV lamp inside the device affects and destroys the bacteria’s DNA. The lamp turns off 10 minutes later, and you can remove your phone from the device. It’s crucial to follow the user’s guide when it comes to sanitizing devices as they emit special radiation (the wavelength is 253.7 nm)
Universal application: suitable for various types and sizes of phones, digital products and jewelry accessories, watches, phone cases etc.
How to use:
- Plug in the sterilizer to the power supply with USB-C cable (provided in the box) and DC wall adapter (not in the box ).
- Place the phone or other items you want to sterilize into the slot, close the lid.
- Turn on the button for sterilizing(blue indicator).
- The default time of a full sterilization is 8 minutes.
- You can use wireless charging capability by placing the device directly on the indicating area, it will automatically enter the charging status.
- Optional : aromatherapy diffuser: just drip 2~3 drops of fragrance oil to the diffuser.
- External Size : 8.0 * 5.0 * 1.7 inches
- Inside Size : 7.3 * 4.1 * 0.6 inches
- Weight : 0.74 lb ( except accessories)
- Input Voltage : DC 9V/5V
- Ultraviolet Tube Size: Φ4*43 mm
- Tube Output Power: 2*0.9 W
- Ultraviolet Wavelength:253.7 nm
- Full Sterilization Time: 8 min
- Charging Way: Wireless
- Principle Aromatherapy Diffuser: Termal evaporation of essential oils send forth fragrance.