At PhoneRehab our priority is to get your device repaired and back to you safely and efficiently, and we exercise the greatest care when handling your device.
On your part, it is your responsibility to package your device securely and label it clearly, to ensure no further damage or loss occurs during transport to our technicians. Please ensure the following:
1. YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMED WINDOW FOR THE PICKUP, AND ARE PREPARED TO BE AVAILABLE AT THE PREMISES DURING THAT TIME
If you will not be at the premises, you must pre-arrange a clear and specific pickup location (eg behind a specified pot plant) where our driver will be able to find your device.
2. WRAP THE DEVICE CAREFULLY AND SECURELY
- Before packaging, label your device with your name, phone number, and the problem to be repaired.
- Use bubble wrap or other cushioning material to protect your device and
limit its movement in transit.
- Place the wrapped device into a suitable box, parcel bag, lunch box, and/or tupperare containter ensuring that you pad around it to reduce movement in box.
- Tape up the box/bag securely.
3. LABEL THE PACKAGE CLEARLY
- Label the front of the box/bag “Phone Rehab”.
- Ensure your name and contact details are on the back of the box/bag.